I will help you start a business in Estonia, understand the Estonian business environment, business culture, tax system and consumers.
- Do you want to start your own company in Estonia?
- You are not familiar with the legislation on entrepreneurship in Estonia?
- You don’t know how to start a business?
- How to communicate with the tax office?
- How to find business partners?
If you are a foreigner who wants to start a business in Estonia and you have the above questions, please contact me:
Why choose our Entrepreneurship Training?
- Tailored for foreigners: We have designed the training specifically for foreigners, taking into account their specific characteristics and needs in the Estonian business environment.
- Guidance from experts: You will receive instructions from experienced business experts who will help you understand the nuances of the Estonian business environment and teach you how to use them in your business.
- Practical skills: You’ll learn practical skills, from business planning to marketing and sales, that are essential to building and running a successful business.
- Networking and cooperation: You have the opportunity to establish contacts with other foreigners and local entrepreneurs, thereby expanding your network and finding potential cooperation partners.
- We support your business idea: Our goal is to support you on your entrepreneurial journey. Use our training as a platform to implement your ideas!
Purpose: To provide the participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully start and manage a business in Estonia, taking into account the specificities of the local business environment.
Topics will be covered:
- Getting to know the Estonian business environment
- Overview of the Estonian economic environment
- Business culture and business legislation in Estonia
- Tax system and accounting basics
- Creation of a company and legal aspects
- Comparison and choice of business forms
- Company registration and incorporation documents
- Preparation of a business plan and important business documents
- Resources and financing
- Resource management and supply chain
- Banking services and financing options in Estonia
- Subsidies and support systems for entrepreneurs
- Marketing and sales in Estonia
- Analysis of the Estonian market and definition of the target group
- Marketing strategies and advertising in Estonia c
- Sales skills and customer communication
- Digitization and business environment
- E-services and digital solutions in Estonia
- E-commerce opportunities and challenges
- Opportunities for cooperation with other companies and the entrepreneurial ecosystem
Counseling or training is exactly in line with your expectations, from as little as 1 hour to longer-term mentoring. The price of the service is 55 euros + VAT per hour or by agreement for longer projects.